- Low modulus acetoxy silicone.
- Good UV, weather and ageing resistance.
- Indoor and outdoor.
- Good resistance to conventional cleaning
- Smooth and glossy appearance.
- Contains a fungicide.
- Tin free.
- For applications in damp, humid environments
- such as bathrooms, kitchens and showers where
- resistance to mould growth is necessary.
- Good primerless adhesion to glass, ceramics,
- vitreous and painted surfaces and anodised
- Seals baths, washbasins, showers, sinks, kitchen
- furniture and toilets.
- Technical data
- Curing system: acetoxy.
- Curing speed (+23°C, 50% RH, cross-section of joint
- 20x10mm): 2 mm / day.
- Movement capability: 12.5%.
- Temperature resistance: -30°C to + 120°C.
- Elongation at break: 120%.
- Skin formation time (+23 °C / 50% RH): 15min.