Gun Grade polyurethane expanding foam filler. Gap filling formulation with high 3D expansion. Easy to use, one component. Rapid curing. Excellent thermal and acoustic insulation properties. Primerless adhesion on most construction materials. Equipped with DuraValve for improved yield and performance.
• Polyurethane foam filler
• Volume yield FEICA TM1003 - 750ml Gun Grade: 34L
• Acoustic rating ISO 717-1: 58 dB
• Thermal conductivity DIN 52612: 37mW/mK
• Application temperatures: +5C to +30C
• General purpose gap filling: pipe penetrations, insulation and roofing materials and general construction.
• Shake the aerosol can for atleast 20 seconds. Fit the gun on the adapter. Surface should be free from grease and dust. Moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application. Fill holes and cavities by 65% as the foam will expand. Shake regularly during application. If you have to work in layers repeat moistening after each layer. Fresh foam can be removed using Soudal Gun and Foam Cleaner. Cured foam can be removed with Soudal PU-Remover.