A single thread woodscrew mainly used in various types of timber and man-made boards or or into masonry with the use of a plastic plug.
• Double countersunk reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
• Wax lubricated to enhance screw insertion time, extra driving torque and resistance to corrosion
• 40° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance
• All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm and above all have 70mm thread length